November 19, 2020 6:18 pm | Category: Software
by: Dulce Herbst-Aylesworth
Improvements to the Archive Tile in ROOK Connect Software
To allow for better organization of the archived/completed tickets, we have added new functionality which makes all archived tickets organized by year.
To see this new update:
- Access the Archive tile.
- On the left side, click on the Tickets tab.
- It will open a dropdown that will show every year your software has been active.
- Click on a year.
- Now you will see every ticket that was archived in that year organized in a table.
- You can also search a specific ticket # once you have selected a year.
- To unarchive a ticket, click on the Unarchive quick action icon on the far right.
Why is Archiving Important?
Archived tickets are stored in the software and can always be accessed. We never delete tickets – they are always available on our ROOK Connect for future reference and customer requests. For tickets to be archived, all details must be completed.